Thank you for your interest in writing an article for Health Education Works. Your submission of an article for consideration indicates your consent to the following rules:
1. We reserve the exclusive right to choose what articles to publish or not publish and are not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting your submitted article. In addition, while we are under no obligation to do so, once published, we reserve the right to remove and permanently delete the article without notice, and for any reason we deem sufficient.
2. The content you submit must be your original content and never before published. If your article is accepted, please feel free to link to it from your site or other sites.
3. You must not plagiarize others in your article.
4. The content you submit must not be objectionable in our reasonable but exclusive opinion. No racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content will be published.
5. In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free non-exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit.
6. We may accept the article but request you edit the article, and you may elect to do so or not. However, if you elect not to edit it in accordance with our reasonable requests, we can revoke our acceptance of the article for publication. We further reserve the right to revoke our acceptance even if you do elect to edit it per our request if our needs change in the intervening time period.
7. You must supply us with the credit information for the article, along with any website which publicizes your information and/or products. We will be happy to publish this information at the beginning or end of the article (based solely on our editorial judgment). However, we ask that you refrain from promoting yourself, your company and/or your products in the body of the article.
8. You understand that once you have submitted your article, you are still responsible for its content.
Furthermore, guest bloggers must respect the following guidelines regarding any submitted article:
Thank you for your cooperation!