Thank you for your interest in writing an article for Health Education Works. Your submission of an article for consideration indicates your consent to the following rules:
1. We reserve the exclusive right to choose what articles to publish or not publish and are not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting your submitted article. In addition, while we are under no obligation to do so, once published, we reserve the right to remove and permanently delete the article without notice, and for any reason we deem sufficient.
2. The content you submit must be your original content and never before published. If your article is accepted, please feel free to link to it from your site or other sites.
3. You must not plagiarize others in your article.
4. The content you submit must not be objectionable in our reasonable but exclusive opinion. No racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content will be published.
5. In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free non-exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit.
6. We may accept the article but request you edit the article, and you may elect to do so or not. However, if you elect not to edit it in accordance with our reasonable requests, we can revoke our acceptance of the article for publication. We further reserve the right to revoke our acceptance even if you do elect to edit it per our request if our needs change in the intervening time period.
7. You must supply us with the credit information for the article, along with any website which publicizes your information and/or products. We will be happy to publish this information at the beginning or end of the article (based solely on our editorial judgment). However, we ask that you refrain from promoting yourself, your company and/or your products in the body of the article.
8. You understand that once you have submitted your article, you are still responsible for its content.
Furthermore, guest bloggers must respect the following guidelines regarding any submitted article:
The body of the article must be 1,000 words or less.
Guest bloggers must submit the title of the post. The title of the post can be a maximum of 10 words.
Guest bloggers are not permitted to submit images for the article. Health Education Works will choose an appropriate image for the article, however, your suggestions are welcome.
Guest bloggers must provide a 100 word or less biography.
Guest bloggers must provide an appropriate headshot, either png or jpg.
Guest bloggers must provide contact information.
Guest bloggers are entitled to provide one link and one social profile. If we find either link or social media profile inappropriate, we have the right to not include the link and/or handle with the post.
We reserve the right to remove any published works by a guest blogger from www.HealthEducationWorks.com without prior warning or explanation.
Thank you for your cooperation!